The new easy to type home of all the crap I write.

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I WON'T BE UPDATING THIS BLOG SITE ANYMORE, IF YOU STILL WANT TO READ MY WASTE OF SPACE YOU WILL HAVE TO GO HERE

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I'M CHANGING OVER EVERYTHING TO THAT SITE. AND THAT SITE WILL BE UPDATED DAILY.

SO ADJUST YOUR BOOKMARKS

JOSE

2/16/2006

REVIEW OF THE DUKES OF HAZZARD (Unrated Widescreen Edition)


I feel so ashamed. I feel dirty. I wasted 107 minutes. I actually watched this movie. And by the grace of God's wicked sense of humor, I actually found myself laughing not only outloud, but also cheering for the damn Dukes. This movie may not have been an overly accurate remake of the TV series, but it did capture the spirit of the original. Of course it helps that it was directed by the same cat Jay Chandrasekhar who directed Super Troopers. which is frikken HIGH-LAR-EEEE-YUS. Let me simply say this. You had to have seen the original series to appreciate the subtle and overly obvious jabs and parodies. Now being a fan of the original series, albeit I was also 7 thru 13 years old and that's my excuse, I did enjoy the movie. But at the same time I can see why people who didn't see the originals or like the original, wouldn't like it. And that's cool. Like I said;
I feel so ashamed. I feel dirty. I wasted 107 minutes. I actually watched this movie. And by the grace of God's wicked sense of humor, I actually found myself laughing not only outloud, but also cheering for the damn Dukes. And that's all I got to say about that.

No comments: