The new easy to type home of all the crap I write.

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I WON'T BE UPDATING THIS BLOG SITE ANYMORE, IF YOU STILL WANT TO READ MY WASTE OF SPACE YOU WILL HAVE TO GO HERE

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I'M CHANGING OVER EVERYTHING TO THAT SITE. AND THAT SITE WILL BE UPDATED DAILY.

SO ADJUST YOUR BOOKMARKS

JOSE

1/28/2006

OH FOR THE LOVE OF GOD

Today my sis called me, to tell me that my aunt, my cousin and his wife, have instructed me to come over, because my mother is having a migraine. Than 30 minutes later they call to tell me that my cousins wife is going to take her to the ER (emergency room). For a frikken migraine. Now I know sometimes that migraines can be very bad, because they have laid me out for days at a time. But...I also know that all an ER visit will do is the ER staff will tell you "go home" in the end. "There's nothing we can do". So I said when my sis called was "call me and let me know what happened", and she says "OK". Well I heard nothing at all...so either mom is dead and no one wants me to know, or it was nothing more than a migraine and they don't want me to tell them "I told you so". So for now Season and I will watch movies, cuddle and than go to sleep. Enough said...see ya!

Jose

No comments: