The new easy to type home of all the crap I write.

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I WON'T BE UPDATING THIS BLOG SITE ANYMORE, IF YOU STILL WANT TO READ MY WASTE OF SPACE YOU WILL HAVE TO GO HERE

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I'M CHANGING OVER EVERYTHING TO THAT SITE. AND THAT SITE WILL BE UPDATED DAILY.

SO ADJUST YOUR BOOKMARKS

JOSE

1/28/2006

THE COMIC SHOP BOYS

Today I decided it's about time I visited the comic store. I hoped both John and OJ would be there, since OJ hadn't met Season yet, and I really wanted him to meet her. You see OJ wasn't just a friend, he was more like family, and I wanted to him to meet the woman who I want as my wife. Well I was in luck, you see, they were both there, and in 15 miutes I recapped the past year and a half. You know, I realized that my life has been a soap opera. That kind of bums me out. Here I thought I was boring, but no, not me. Well to get back on my original train of thought, we spent about an hour or so there, and I realized that I did miss hanging out with my friends. I thought that they had mostly written me off, but I was wrong. I don't know if it's true or not, but it felt like they accepted me back right away. Also, I also realized that I have been out of the comic book loop for waaaaaaay too damn long. So in a 2-3 more weeks I'm going to go back. I also realized that I miss comic books in general. But unlike my first forray into the comic book-verse, this time, it's for enjoyment. Not as an escape from my life, but as a true hobby. Something that I will use to add to my life. It's like adding spices to a bland meal, unlike before when it was just my meal. Well for today I'm done...be back in a bit.

Jose

No comments: