The new easy to type home of all the crap I write.

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I WON'T BE UPDATING THIS BLOG SITE ANYMORE, IF YOU STILL WANT TO READ MY WASTE OF SPACE YOU WILL HAVE TO GO HERE

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I'M CHANGING OVER EVERYTHING TO THAT SITE. AND THAT SITE WILL BE UPDATED DAILY.

SO ADJUST YOUR BOOKMARKS

JOSE

1/04/2006

Review of Diablo #1: Legacy of Blood

THIS WAS CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP!! I can't believe I wasted the time to read this one. I would have been better off playing the game, where at least spending 4 days I would have finished the game and even though I wasted four days in front of the computer I would have felt like I acomplished so much more. The story was weak. The characters were the steroptypical...demon bad, ghosts want to keep living, selfish sorceress, evil general, cursed items, BLAH FRIKKEN BLAH!! I'm sorry if I'm being harsh, but for chrissakes, I honestly would rather watch Barb Wire 52.844036697247706422018348623853 times(that's the amount of time I spent reading this book and that's how many times I would have to watch the 109 minute movie). I also think Barb Wire is one of the most wretched things ever made for cinema, but it is actually less painful than this book. So with that said
I remain truly happy that I have the Wolfwalker Books to finish and i am still
Jose

No comments: