The new easy to type home of all the crap I write.

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I WON'T BE UPDATING THIS BLOG SITE ANYMORE, IF YOU STILL WANT TO READ MY WASTE OF SPACE YOU WILL HAVE TO GO HERE

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I'M CHANGING OVER EVERYTHING TO THAT SITE. AND THAT SITE WILL BE UPDATED DAILY.

SO ADJUST YOUR BOOKMARKS

JOSE

1/05/2006

A BRIEF UPDATE...MORE LATER

Hello my jelly and cream filled bit's of goodness. I have a confession to make. I have had other blogs. I don't write on them anymore. I started them for a plethora of reasons. From being able to be angry and that person not being able to read them, to a place where I could put poetry. Well, I decided that since using blog-city only allows a finite number of posts, I decided to start an archive. I'm still working on it, and I may be for a little while. You see, I'm selfish and very clingy to my blogs, so I figured I'd condense all of them into one new "old" blog. I started by finding them all...which took a lot of time. I forgot where they were. But after abusing google, I found them. Only a couple have survived, inactivity seems to do make them deletable, so after a whole lot of copying and pasting, I have taken them off their "dead" blogs, deleted the old blogs and saved the postings. When, I get further with the archive, I'll be linking it here. That's all for now...i'll be back later tonight with more, but since I was here anyways, meaning at the puter, I figured why not tell you what is in the works. I think I may have even posted some of the old poems on here, but I'll be going through all that too. So for now I remain...
Jose

No comments: