The new easy to type home of all the crap I write.

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I WON'T BE UPDATING THIS BLOG SITE ANYMORE, IF YOU STILL WANT TO READ MY WASTE OF SPACE YOU WILL HAVE TO GO HERE

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I'M CHANGING OVER EVERYTHING TO THAT SITE. AND THAT SITE WILL BE UPDATED DAILY.

SO ADJUST YOUR BOOKMARKS

JOSE

1/03/2006

THE ADVERTISING WHORE IS BACK

Hello my saucy little numbers. It seems that I might have a new reader. YAY ME!!!! So I decided to makes some changes to the bookmarks. I realized that putting links to other blogs would be way cooler...than having comics on there. Now I will still be here being the advertising whore that I so love to be, but comics will be in the entries and very cool blogs will be in the bookmarks. So I ended up reading this particular blog...and it was a fun read. It was honest (a very big thing for me). And I know Season will love the entry where Hannah talks about ...umm oh hell...let's just cut and paste:

I ordered a burger and he a chicken sandwhich. This started the whole "eating complex" thing I had going while he was here. Every single time we went out, he got less food then me. I probably wouldn't have really noticed, exept then he mentioned to me no other girl he knew would have gotten a big burger and then eaten it practicaly. (such as I was doing) I blame my brother for my lack of daintyness. But, that feminine quality is far overrated anyhow.

Personally speaking, if you're hungry than eat damnit. I’m pretty sure when Season gets home she'll add her 2 cents worth. She usually does...LOL...oh crap; I think I'll be paying for that later. But it is something I will be checking on from time to time...even though it would be easier to just sign up for a mailing list, hint hint. I don't know if it's new or not, because there was no calendar, to check past entries, but either way it was an enjoyable. So for now my little chickadees...and I mean just now...I'll be back in a little bit to do some more postings cuz for the next few days I have all the time in the world.

Till than I remain just what I always was a fool

Named Jose.

PS I almost forgot Duel that's what I was talking about. Duel is the blog. Go read Duel damnit. I mean now!!!

No comments: