The new easy to type home of all the crap I write.

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I WON'T BE UPDATING THIS BLOG SITE ANYMORE, IF YOU STILL WANT TO READ MY WASTE OF SPACE YOU WILL HAVE TO GO HERE

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I'M CHANGING OVER EVERYTHING TO THAT SITE. AND THAT SITE WILL BE UPDATED DAILY.

SO ADJUST YOUR BOOKMARKS

JOSE

12/15/2005

I'M ON A LAME TRAIN, I GOT A FIRST CLASS TICKET ON THE NON STOP TO NOWHERE

where it takes me I don't know, I guess the tracks you make are your own.....

and I wouldn't have it any other way. Hello again one and all...finally got the I-net connection going,and if all is good it'll last more than the 3 days it lasted last week. Now thank you Faster Pussycat for the lyrics to Nonstop to Nowhere from their seemingly rare 3rd cd Whipped. It seemed only fitting. Why?? Well let me tell you. Hehehehe. You see, I'm back where I began...sorta. I'm back in my apartment, where I started to write this thing on a almost kind of regular schedule. It's the same apartment, where I met the people from Rivendale, where I moved out of (kinda sorta) and where I'm back again. But this time it's different. I first moved in because my girlfriend at the time had pretty much told me to hit the road. So I was miserableand and usually drunk or high, for the first 2 months. Than I got a roomate, that was a mistake. He was a mooch and about a month after that I told him he had to get out, because my cousin was moving in. That was a little bit better. Atleast now I had a guy who was willing to share some of the living expenses aka he paid for some of the booze and pharmaceuticals. Now although this was a better situation, I was having a crisis of my own. You see by the time he moved in, I was seeing this girl, and I was really interested in one of her friends. Well blah blah blah...I moved to Rivendale, blah blah blah fell in love, got engaged and moved back to Waukesha.
I had told my cousin he could have the place, because Season and I were gonna find one of our own, and moved into my soon not to be stepfathers house. That was a frikken nightmare. That actually tested Season and myself more than anything. We stayed there for about 7 weeks, and my cousin had some troubles (more on that later), so we ended up moving into my old apartment, and that brings me to here.
Well I guess if for some reason this is your first time checking out my lil waste of space, I think I just clued you in on the last 20 months of my life. If you been reading this for a while I just did the first season recap you get in the first episode of a second season show. So now that I got that over with...
Ok where do I start. Oh yeah I got a job...and as usual, I hate it. I work in a metal fabricating place in Wales, WI. It's about 15-20 minutes from the homestead, so it isn't that bad of a drive. I've officially become a CNC operator/ material shearer/ material former. What the hell does that mean? It means I cut metal, put holes in it and I bend it into funny shapes. The plus...I only work 4 days a week (Mon-Thurs 330 PM till 2AM), I get paid every week and I have a really cool boss. The downside (and I expect this little bit of news will make one person happy) I only get a weekend of Season, meaning just Saturday and Sunday and I work with a misogynist.
Now don't get me wrong, I'm grateful I have a job, and I'm grateful for what it pays, but I just wish there was more brain work involved. But it is a job and I'll deal with as long as I have too. Albeit, there is one thing about this job that has me in stitches everytime I work. There is a sign above the urinal (hand written on a peice of painted white aluminum) which reads "PLEASE NO BUTTS IN THE URINAL". Now if for some reason you have no clue what a urinal is...
well there you go. It's a place where we men can do our business standing up. Not to be confused with a where we do other business... but you get the point. So as you can tell, There is only one place where "BUTTS" can go and it aint a urinal. And now you know why that sign kills me everyday.
So what else is there...oh yeah, I'm working on and archive/poem/song/story blog because blog-city only allows a finite number of blogs postings for us cheap bastards who don't want to pay money to fill the I-net with ramblings, so look for that in the near future. Well my little chitlins,I think I've wasted enough of your time today, but don't worry. Tomorrow will bring yet another thrilling (YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) adventure of yours truly. So as the morning sun comes up, I'm going down...hehehehehehe.

as usual I remain
Jose

No comments: