The new easy to type home of all the crap I write.

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I WON'T BE UPDATING THIS BLOG SITE ANYMORE, IF YOU STILL WANT TO READ MY WASTE OF SPACE YOU WILL HAVE TO GO HERE

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I'M CHANGING OVER EVERYTHING TO THAT SITE. AND THAT SITE WILL BE UPDATED DAILY.

SO ADJUST YOUR BOOKMARKS

JOSE

8/02/2005

I GOT A WEDDING TO GO TO

and it's not mine...well not yet. My step brother is getting married next Saturday. Season and I are going. Mostly out of obligation on my part. I really don't want to, the only real plus, is I'm going to XF's house to fill out my application for the boys home. Season get's to meet both XF and PW (Police woman who also happens to be his fiance'). They have been great friends, although sometimes XF gets a little clingy. But if it helps us move down (with a job for me) than I'll deal with it. There's a 50/50% chance that i'll even be moving back into my old apartment. Which will be nice. It wasn't much, but it was a nice place for me. Also, that way I don't have to stay with the 'rents. And...well it would be our place. When I left I told myself the only way I'll go back is if it's with all my dreams next to me. Well I'm coming back with more than just my dreams, I'm coming back with my soul and with my (by than) wife. Ok talk to you soon.

jose

No comments: