The new easy to type home of all the crap I write.

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I WON'T BE UPDATING THIS BLOG SITE ANYMORE, IF YOU STILL WANT TO READ MY WASTE OF SPACE YOU WILL HAVE TO GO HERE

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I'M CHANGING OVER EVERYTHING TO THAT SITE. AND THAT SITE WILL BE UPDATED DAILY.

SO ADJUST YOUR BOOKMARKS

JOSE

8/01/2005

WELL WELL WELL...NEW UPDATES

Hello again all you crazy cats, I just got off the phone with XF (he's a friend from the old stomping grounds, who works at the boys home I used to work at)...and he said there's a pretty good chance I can get my old job back...in a different department. Yay me...and boo me. You see emotionally it was a taxing job. The money and OT (overtime) were good. But to the soul it was draining. But that was also before I had Season. I know that no job is ever easy. But I also know with her by my side, nothing is impossible. So I gotta call his boss tomorrow and hopefully all will go good. I'll let you know what happens.

No comments: