The new easy to type home of all the crap I write.

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I WON'T BE UPDATING THIS BLOG SITE ANYMORE, IF YOU STILL WANT TO READ MY WASTE OF SPACE YOU WILL HAVE TO GO HERE

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I'M CHANGING OVER EVERYTHING TO THAT SITE. AND THAT SITE WILL BE UPDATED DAILY.

SO ADJUST YOUR BOOKMARKS

JOSE

6/20/2005

YOU'VE GOT MAIL...FROM YOU'RE EX...WELL AT LEAST IT'S BETTER THAN CREDIT CARD MAIL

Hello, hello and hello to all you sassy lil wee ones who still for some unknown reason still grace my lil waste of space and read the sad lil stories this used to be fat ass bastard, but now just a simply overweight waste of air, happens to write.

SATURDAY
Well as far as weddings go, the one I went to was actually pretty fun...except for the fact that my LIL angel wasn't comfortable and I was stuck with...well how can I put this nicely....actually I guess I can't, so instead I'll just be honest. I was stuck in a car, at a dinner table and at the "drinks" table with the mother of cold, bitter, jealous and cluless harpies I have ever had the displeasure of meeting. But other than that it was a very pretty and memorable event. The bride was beautiful and the groom was handsome. The best man/maid of honor toasts were both funny and very emotional. It was just about as perfect as wedding can be. Of course there were a few moments (like in all weddings) where some things did not go a planned, but it's just like life. It's not always what you want, it's what you get. I actually did NOT and I repeat, I did NOT get drunk. Well not till we got back in Rivendale, than we stopped at Longbranch, had a few cocktails, and it was just enough to make sure that when we got home I crashed...like a nascar driver into the wall...I crashed hard.

SUNDAY
So Sunday was pretty much a lazy day. Mamey and I spent it part of it just lounging around, until I said we should go swimming (which we did) and for the first time in many many many years, I went swimming without a shirt on. Yes my flab saw daylight. I actually forgot how good the sun feels on bare skin. It was one of those moments, I looked around and I realized, that currently my figure matched most of the male/father's at the beach and taking off my shirt wouldn't be the usual "OH Christ on a stick, I never seen a Mexican ORCA before!!!" but a "great, he looks just like us" kind of thoughts. Yeah yay me!! Than Mamey, took me to her "fortress of solitude". It was very honestly one of the most beautiful places I have ever seen. The tranquility, the beaver dams, an eagles nest, the way the sun hit you just right, I can understand how this was here special spot. Of course the double honor was she has never brought anyone else there before. So yeah Sunday was truly a heart-stirring and monumental day that I will never forget.

MONDAY
Well today I got up early (for me) and got my running around done. Than I came home, and had breakfast with Mamey and I even got to work ontime. YAY ME!!! Than my day went to crap. We're trying to use a computer program to get the warehouse working efficiently, but to do that we have to an accurate inventory...which we don't, so needless to say it was a day from hell. So I was gonna go and do my laundry tonight, but that is sooooo not happening. Instead I got a six-pack of Logjam Nut Brown Ale (now this aint their site, but a very "across the baord review"). I actually like it, you see it's a beer but without a bitter aftertaste and it's a nice "warm summer day sitting in the backyard" kind of beer. I also got Mamey some Leinenkugel's® Honey Weiss because you all know if Mamey aint happy aint nobody happy...LOL!! It also happens to be her favorite beer. I also got a bottle of Tuaca so tonight will be a relaxing evening of spirits and cinematic features (or if I am lucky...wild monkey love...I got them fingers crossed).

Now why the this particular name for today's entry? Well I happened to get 2 emails today and they were from my 2 most recent ex's. The one that I wrote on here first way back when telling me how's she's recovering from her surgery, which thank any and all dieties she's doing very well. The other email told me I had mail that I should pick up. Well when I saw that, the first thing that came to mind was the AOL voice...you all know it the "You've got mail" voice...well that popped into mah lil noggin, and I realized that it was better than the spam that I usually get. It was really much funnier in my head. Well cats and kittens, it's time that I put this lil puppy to rest and call it a night. So with that I remain a man listening to Tesla at this moment having his second beer and just chillin like only a guy named

Jose

can.

1 comment:

Dreams99 said...

I miss being your little angel :(