The new easy to type home of all the crap I write.

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I WON'T BE UPDATING THIS BLOG SITE ANYMORE, IF YOU STILL WANT TO READ MY WASTE OF SPACE YOU WILL HAVE TO GO HERE

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I'M CHANGING OVER EVERYTHING TO THAT SITE. AND THAT SITE WILL BE UPDATED DAILY.

SO ADJUST YOUR BOOKMARKS

JOSE

5/07/2005

DEAR GOD

Dear God,

What's up? I know we don't talk much anymore, but hey we're both pretty busy nowadays. I just have some things I need to ask you? I mean why did you give us free will only to punish us for using it? I mean it's not like you gave us an instruction manual to go with it. You didn't give it to your first creations nor did you give it to anything else. In your book you said that we were the favorites of all your creations, yet you abandoned your first born, never forgiving them, but you than sacrificed your "true" son only to give the rest of us a chance at forgiveness, but did you ever forgive the first "betrayers"? I don't think you did, nor do I think you ever will. You are just being a stubborn parent who was crossed, and even though you were and are wrong you still won't admit it. I think that's a pretty selfish thing. I think it's a pretty human thing. I think it's about time you got over it.

Jose

No comments: