The new easy to type home of all the crap I write.

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I WON'T BE UPDATING THIS BLOG SITE ANYMORE, IF YOU STILL WANT TO READ MY WASTE OF SPACE YOU WILL HAVE TO GO HERE

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I'M CHANGING OVER EVERYTHING TO THAT SITE. AND THAT SITE WILL BE UPDATED DAILY.

SO ADJUST YOUR BOOKMARKS

JOSE

1/14/2005

WOW, I SHOWED UP ON A GOOGLE SEARCH, I GUESS I'LL HAVE TO CELEBRATE THAT TOMORROW

You know just on a lark I decided to see if my blog actually showed up on a Google search, and I'll be damned it did. Than I went back and looked at what else showed up before me...DAMN...I didn't know there was a comic book with the same title. Now I first chose the name of this blog as a spoof on the title of the movie "Confessions of a Serial Killer" and a moment in Sandman, a now finished comic book in the DC comics, Vertigo imprint, where all these people show up at a "Serial Convention". It turns out that they are all serial killers, yet everyone thinks its a cereal convention. I thought this was a very clever play on words, so I decided to go the extra inch and make a play on these two titles. So I came up with Confessions of a Cereal eater. Now this whole time I had no idea that there was a comic book. Had I known I would have spent a few more minutes trying to come up with something a bit more clever. But I didn't. What I hope is that the author, Rob Maisch, will forgive my lack of attention for detail. I guess I'll have to find, buy and read these books and start plugging them for free, because I have yet to recieve any death threats, for accidently stealing his title. So Mr. Maisch from the bottom of my heart please forgive me. I'll be doing what I can to make it up to you.

No comments: