The new easy to type home of all the crap I write.

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I WON'T BE UPDATING THIS BLOG SITE ANYMORE, IF YOU STILL WANT TO READ MY WASTE OF SPACE YOU WILL HAVE TO GO HERE

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I'M CHANGING OVER EVERYTHING TO THAT SITE. AND THAT SITE WILL BE UPDATED DAILY.

SO ADJUST YOUR BOOKMARKS

JOSE

1/09/2005

SPORTIN THE FUNK, GIVE ME A BASS BEAT THUMPA THUMPA

Happy New Year my crazy crazy cats. I can't believe it's been so long since I was here last. Well actually I can, and I'm sorry. I don't know how many people are still reading this or just gave up being it's been roughly 6 weeks since I last updated. But it's a new year, so we'll see what happens. My goal is to try to be here at least once a week. Even if it's just to say "blah blah blah blah blah blah blah". Well to let you all know whats going on, in this boring mans life. The job is still going well. The situation with WG is still going great. It's frikken cold up here. Oh daaaaamn I never complain aabout the cold, because it's like the truth. It's unchangeable and complaing about it just makes you look like a fool and really annoys standing in ear shot. But I am just stating a very true fact. especially when on Christmas Eve, we actually hit -28 degrees. Now that's making the boys look for warmth somewhere near my liver, I shit you not. But Christmas was good, New Year was a little dissapointing, because the CUZ couldn't make it, but the master of running self tackling drills, said he'd try to make it up here in a couple of weeks. So most things are going pretty good...but sadly the reality of my personal life taking a postive upswing, is kind of hindered by the very real fact of my parents splitting up. Ok, I know it's mom and step-dad, but even through all the bullshacket we went through, you don't pick your family, you deal with them, than you either love them or hate them. And what can I say I love them verily and truly. But I do find the situation infuriating because it was the CUZ who told me not my parents and I find that positively heart wrenching. So in my silent protest of the way they have handled their last 2-3 years of marriage and how they left me out of the "family loop" by not calling them or talking to them, well except on the holidays. Is it a juvenile and petty act? Absolutley. But it's my perogative. Sometimes no action makes the biggest statement, and sometimes it's like a fart in the wind...it goes unnoticed. So yeah the better things get in my life...the the crapier they get. It's true...it's sad and so frikken true.

No comments: