The new easy to type home of all the crap I write.

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I WON'T BE UPDATING THIS BLOG SITE ANYMORE, IF YOU STILL WANT TO READ MY WASTE OF SPACE YOU WILL HAVE TO GO HERE

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I'M CHANGING OVER EVERYTHING TO THAT SITE. AND THAT SITE WILL BE UPDATED DAILY.

SO ADJUST YOUR BOOKMARKS

JOSE

11/02/2004

EEEGADS I'M PART OF THE MANUAL WORK FORCE AGAIN

It's true my friends, countryman and cohorts. I'm actually a "hard" working man again. I'll have to let you all know how that goes. But today's little blog is a "memory moment." It goes back a whole 3 days, I know how does the time fly by so fast like a man backpedaling as to why he forgot your anniversary, to go out drinking with the boys. Well on 10-31-04 also commonly known as Halloween and more specifically, Trick or Treat day. Yeah baby, free candy, dressing up, scaring people and running amok, a day truly designed for adults...oh wait, that wasn't me this year. Instead, I went Tricking and Treating with clanWG. It was a night of watching the kids beg for candy and 4 adults walking behind the "Incredible Hulk" with blinking shoes...heh heh. I think we looked more like a mob enforced shaking down of the sweet and sugary goodness than a family trick or treating. But it has been the most fun I've had T or T'ing since the years of changing costumes, and hitting the "good candy houses" of yesteryear. Yes it was a good night. It truly was a nice and fun night.

No comments: