The new easy to type home of all the crap I write.

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I WON'T BE UPDATING THIS BLOG SITE ANYMORE, IF YOU STILL WANT TO READ MY WASTE OF SPACE YOU WILL HAVE TO GO HERE

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I'M CHANGING OVER EVERYTHING TO THAT SITE. AND THAT SITE WILL BE UPDATED DAILY.

SO ADJUST YOUR BOOKMARKS

JOSE

10/18/2004

THANK YOU SIR MAY I HAVE ANOTHER

Oh good golly miss molly, it's so nice to be here living breathing and looking forward to moving. and grooving. Sorry this is a little short, but I spent most of the night dealing with boys who can't sleep and emailing a friend who I have been neglecting. I'M SORRY JC FOR TAKING FOREVER TO RESPOND *DROPPING TO MY KNEES* PLEASE FIND IT IN YOUR LOVING AND CARING HEART TO FORGIVE THE WICKED WICKED WICKED MAN I AM
I really hope you forgive me soon, my knees are starting to hurt, but I'll be there, well until the boys wake up.

until than i remain begging and pleading for forgiveness man named

Jose

No comments: