The new easy to type home of all the crap I write.

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I WON'T BE UPDATING THIS BLOG SITE ANYMORE, IF YOU STILL WANT TO READ MY WASTE OF SPACE YOU WILL HAVE TO GO HERE

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I'M CHANGING OVER EVERYTHING TO THAT SITE. AND THAT SITE WILL BE UPDATED DAILY.

SO ADJUST YOUR BOOKMARKS

JOSE

10/17/2004

JUST SOME QUICK THOUGHTS ON NASCAR, RIVENDALE AND WHATEVER ELSE SEEMS TO POP IN THIS DEPRIVED STATE OF CONSCIOUSNESS

Damnit damnit damnit!!! Sure I finally get sucked into the world of NASCAR and I find a driver who I'm willing to cheer into the winners circle, other than Jeff Gordon who did do an amazing job at the UAW-GM 500 which I know WG will hate me for even mentioning the name but driving from 40th place to coming in at 2nd at the finish, thats some good driving. Although it was at the expense of race leader Kasey Kahne who lead the race simply put. Till he had some bad luck. Sadly with him out of the race, that was the only chance any other driver would get. Than I thoght it would be the driver who through sheer class, good driving and all heart had a chance. Than in the 313 lap he wrecked. Mark Martin was out of the race, and might be completely out of the Chase for the Cup. To make matters worse he's not going to be racing fulltime next year, so that means this may be my drivers last chance at the Cup.
The worst part is I don't know this is pissing me off so much. I mean I'm fairly new, ok very very new to the world of NASCAR, but it's still upsetting.
It's all about Rivendale. Go Rivendale HODOGS. In the style of Kermit the Frog "YAYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!"

and with that said.....

see ya

Jose

No comments: