The new easy to type home of all the crap I write.

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I WON'T BE UPDATING THIS BLOG SITE ANYMORE, IF YOU STILL WANT TO READ MY WASTE OF SPACE YOU WILL HAVE TO GO HERE

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I'M CHANGING OVER EVERYTHING TO THAT SITE. AND THAT SITE WILL BE UPDATED DAILY.

SO ADJUST YOUR BOOKMARKS

JOSE

10/29/2004

DAY 3 AND JUST KEEPS GETTING BETTER

Hehehehehe, I realize the more sleep one gets the day before the less sleep they need for the next day. I have been awake since roughly 2:30 AM and been out of bed since about 4:00 AM. That in and of itself is pretty foreign to me. I'm usually going to sleep at 9ish AM and waking up at 9ish PM. This is usually a restless sleep. Or in some cases a "green label" induced sleep. Which means it is neither restful nor a "good nights" sleep. So I was awake. Yay me. So Wg does this badges thing for POGO and I helped her get the "Sweet Tooth" badge thingy. But for the last couple games I had a helper on my knee. As we giggled and compared who was cooler stories (he won) WG was standing behind us. I think this little Norman Rockwell-esque situation made her happy. Yo know when you can feel someone beaming with happiness...well I felt that. I knew it was different than the usual beaming that takes place (usually with a baseball bat, my head and the terrifying shriek "Won't fill the ice cubes HUH?!?!?!?!?!" but I digress). It was a heart warming and very comforting setting this morning. Does this mean I'm getting domesticated? Does this mean that I'm setteling down? Does this mean I can keep asking questions like this to take up space on my blog? Does this mean I can finally know the answer to how many licks it takes to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop, without biting? Does anyone know how much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuckcould chuck wood?

No comments: