The new easy to type home of all the crap I write.

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I WON'T BE UPDATING THIS BLOG SITE ANYMORE, IF YOU STILL WANT TO READ MY WASTE OF SPACE YOU WILL HAVE TO GO HERE

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I'M CHANGING OVER EVERYTHING TO THAT SITE. AND THAT SITE WILL BE UPDATED DAILY.

SO ADJUST YOUR BOOKMARKS

JOSE

10/29/2004

INSERT BANJO MUSIC

Hehehehe, I realized today that the smaller the town, the nicer the Goodwill. I also realized that when your Goodwill is in the same stripmall that your Family Dollar, Grocery Store and Hallmark store are, you sure can do a lot of price comparisons, and no-one looks at you funny. Well unless you happen to be a Mexican wearing a pair cut-off scrub pants in a place where flannel and denim are as popular as breathing. I knew I was in flannel country when I was in the goodwill and a 15 foot section of shirts that were for sale were flannel. From size teeny weenie to "OH MERCIFUL MINERVA!!!" To quote Marisa Tomei from the most awesome flick "My Cousin Vinny"..."yeah, you blend." Yay me...is that dueling banjo's playing?

No comments: