The new easy to type home of all the crap I write.

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I WON'T BE UPDATING THIS BLOG SITE ANYMORE, IF YOU STILL WANT TO READ MY WASTE OF SPACE YOU WILL HAVE TO GO HERE

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I'M CHANGING OVER EVERYTHING TO THAT SITE. AND THAT SITE WILL BE UPDATED DAILY.

SO ADJUST YOUR BOOKMARKS

JOSE

10/04/2004

THE GREATNESS THAT IS...

NAPS

I tell you working a long shift with little to no sleep, is a major pain in the ass. I have also come to the conclusion sleep is still for the weak, but naps are wasted on the yout's. It's true, remember when having to take a nap or telling your kids it's nap time was no different than trying to herd cattle into their respective pens. But as you got older, you started to look forward to that afterschool/work nap. And now at my humble age of 32, I have been known to take naps at work, at home, in the car (passenger & driver although I do try to discourage doing it while driving, the sudden stops interrupt the nap), after Thanksgiving dinner, while the "WE" channel is on and as a sin in Wisconsin, taking a nap while the Packers are playing. You see for some reason I don't seem to get much sleep down here anymore, but while I'm visiting WG I do seem to get a nice sleep. even if I'm woken up at 830 in the morning for a day spent at Cranberry-o-rama. I know that's not what it's called but for some reason it just seems funner to say it that way. But again I reiterate, naps are AWESOME. Especially if your able to take them with that special person, and especially if it's after "memory"(ask WG and 22 about that) making. I know today's is kinda short but after my nap, I have a lot of work to catch up on. BTW congratulations to Dale Jr. if I would have missed that I'd never hear the end of it. Wow, the survival instinct (you know being a coward by nature) just kicked in.

Oh yeah, more neat blogs to check out...

Small Town Sex "Stuck in the Dating Scene again at age 30 something. And stuck in a small town. Read about my sexual adventures, or lack of"...what can I say? With a tag line like that I had to read it. I just started reading the archives and it's funny, sad, and sometimes a little mirror like (well excluding the fact that I'm a guy and she's a girl but you get the general idea).
well sadly, it's time for me to do that work thing again. I know after giving you such a riveting (YAAAAAWN) contribution how sad is it for me to go? Well THEY do pay me and THEY do expect me to do somethings. So until next time...

I remain a firm believer in NAPS named

Jose

No comments: