The new easy to type home of all the crap I write.

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I WON'T BE UPDATING THIS BLOG SITE ANYMORE, IF YOU STILL WANT TO READ MY WASTE OF SPACE YOU WILL HAVE TO GO HERE

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I'M CHANGING OVER EVERYTHING TO THAT SITE. AND THAT SITE WILL BE UPDATED DAILY.

SO ADJUST YOUR BOOKMARKS

JOSE

10/05/2004

HAPPY THOUGHTS AND PET PEEVES BY WGS

Pet Peeves:
10. Being interuppted or being present when someone else is....Wait your turn!
9. People who click their pens in meetings. If your not responsible to have a clicking pen, then get one with a cap.
8. People who are always complaining, whining, crabby...there are always reasons to be unhappy if you look really hard for them, there are also always reasons to be happy, so look for those.
7. When someone asks a question then starts talking about something else or to someone else when you are giving the answer. If you don't want to know, don't ask.
6. People who are always thinking they are sick with something when they are not, they are just looking for attention.
5. When people who don't know what they are talking about, think they know what they are talking about and they don't shut up about it.
4. Fuzzy radio stations, either it comes in or it goes off!
3. When you talk to someone who is all about them, they don't stop to ask how you are or what is new with you, just talk and talk.
2. People that talk with food in thier mouth or chew loudly. This one is my dad in me and I could just kill him for how murderous it makes me.
1. People who don't appreciate what they have. Whether that is a good family, good health, good job....

Jamie

ps I forgot to add one to my list...
Cupboard doors.. Ever meet anyone that leaves the open all the time.. GRRRRR! It runs in my family. On both sides. GRRRR!

So....I was just reading my list of pet peeves and don't want to come off like I hate everything, so I thought I should list the things that make me happy (in no particular order)....
10. Fall because it is the best season and then it leads to the first snowfall.
9. My job, I know I am a homer, but I work for the best organization in the world and know that every day I help people make their lives better. What a feeling!
8. Walking the dog. It is great alone time when it is just me and when it is with my husband it is great conversation time. It is when he gets to hear all about my day and any problems with my staff.
7. Making other people's days, whether it is by an something big or small, I feel best when making other people happy.
6. Cooking/Baking. I love it! And it goes with number
7, makes my husband happy! Ok, most of the time!
5. Lazy days, they are few and far between, but I love them!
4. When all the laundry is done, I know, I am a little freakish about this, but I love knowing everything is clean.
3. Friends, we have some that are great, some that are good and some that are neither, but I love them all.
2. My new family, my husband and step daughter. I am a lucky lady to have found such special people.
1. My old family, I couldn't have asked for a better childhood and now that I am older I couldn't have asked for a better support system. They are amazing.

Jamie

No comments: