The new easy to type home of all the crap I write.

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I WON'T BE UPDATING THIS BLOG SITE ANYMORE, IF YOU STILL WANT TO READ MY WASTE OF SPACE YOU WILL HAVE TO GO HERE

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I'M CHANGING OVER EVERYTHING TO THAT SITE. AND THAT SITE WILL BE UPDATED DAILY.

SO ADJUST YOUR BOOKMARKS

JOSE

10/02/2004

THE GREATNESS THAT IS...

WAL-MART

Well I was a WAL-MART shopper today. You know I keep forgetting what very cool "clearance sale stuff" they have. I picked up 3 shirts a Spiderman shirt a white t-ee with a pocket, a sleeveless black with red starter tee and a package of socks FOR $27 and change. I even got the oil changed andsome new wiperblades put on my car. You know WAL-MART has a pretty decent oil change plan, it was a total of $26 plus some change. So today I walked around WAL-MART for a about an hour and I remembered the first time I set foot in this particular WAL-MART, WG, WGG, and I went shopping for some grub and WGG and I had a lot of fun playing in the store. I mean, WG even yelled at both of us. It was just a really good day. So today as I walked around it was some nice little memories to have.

Well anyway, it was one of those really nice rainy kinda days where you have the radio on and just read, or in my case get a quick lunch, take a nap, a shower and than feel inspired to write. This particular entry is a little bit different because I'm not writing it live and uncut like I usually do. I'm writing it on the notepad and will transfer it all over when I'm done. I don't know why, maybe it's because I read "My Insane Life", and it just got me thinking of WG alot. I'm at her place right now typing away on her computer and instead of the radio I have CMT and I'll be damned one of her favorite songs just came on. Yes honey, I'm linking Trace Adkins, because the song is "Rough and Ready" happens to be playing. Well anyway I have just been thinking how nice today would have been to spend all day on the couch watching country video's, ordering a pizza and just in case we get a burst of energy drive the 1 1/2 blocks to the video store. Yes. I did say drive. To get a couple more movies just to waste the day away. But alas this is just a fantasy. WG is at work, and like a faithful basset hound I'm waiting for her to get home so I can hold her again. Just wanted to share a fantasy with you all. A1 I know this is the last day of work at your current place of employment, and tonite I guess we're suppose to celebrate. I hope after tonite we can hang out again. WG mentioned road trip...he he he he. So I guess I hafta do a shot with you (really big grin) if that's ok. So I wish you the best of luck, my friend.
Oh SHIIIT, I gotta meet WG's family, I mean the rest of them. Good god girl how many relatives you got??

So until next time I remain a WAL-MART shopper named

Jose

No comments: