The new easy to type home of all the crap I write.

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I WON'T BE UPDATING THIS BLOG SITE ANYMORE, IF YOU STILL WANT TO READ MY WASTE OF SPACE YOU WILL HAVE TO GO HERE

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I'M CHANGING OVER EVERYTHING TO THAT SITE. AND THAT SITE WILL BE UPDATED DAILY.

SO ADJUST YOUR BOOKMARKS

JOSE

9/24/2004

22'S TOP 10 LIST (WITH A LEMON TWIST)

I was asked to share a top 10 list of my pet peeves. Well, when I thought about all the things I could put on this list I thought it would be easier to write a list of the top 10 things that make me happy. Trying to try to cut a very long list of pet peeves into just 10 items would have taken all night. Here is my list. There is no order, as these things all mean a lot to me.

1. The morning sun shining off the dew on a spider web.
2. The smell of playing in the fallen autumn leaves.
3. The color of blue the snow has just after a snowstorm.
4. Sitting on the shore of the lake fishing and not wanting a bite.
5. Laughing on the phone with my sister.
6. Walking barefoot through puddles after a summer rain.
7. Finding pictures in the clouds.
8. A campfire.
9. Children laughing.
10. The sight of my husband or the sound of his voice.

No comments: