The new easy to type home of all the crap I write.

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I WON'T BE UPDATING THIS BLOG SITE ANYMORE, IF YOU STILL WANT TO READ MY WASTE OF SPACE YOU WILL HAVE TO GO HERE

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I'M CHANGING OVER EVERYTHING TO THAT SITE. AND THAT SITE WILL BE UPDATED DAILY.

SO ADJUST YOUR BOOKMARKS

JOSE

9/21/2004

LOL, I'M HAVING WAY TOO MUCH FUN

It's true, I can't seem to stop writing today. It's ok, it's a pretty good feeling wanting to keep on writing. Oh by the way WGS, umm WG and I haven't really argued or fighted, the contri to which you have commented, ironically some of those comments were directed to the ex's. But I can see how it could have been taken wrong so I do apologize for any miscommunication. I do tend to confuse alot of people in my writings, and even in the way that words seem to sometimes dribble, and other times just gush like the Colorado River. Other times its like a gentle haze and sometimes, especially if I have encountered a citizen of stupidtown or ingoranceville. Than It's Niagra F****n Falls of words that flow from me and nay a single one be a positive statement. But they are instructional, such as where things are and where they can be placed, giving subtle hints as to lineage well I'm getting off track and either way my replacements here and I'll see y'all later...

until than I remain a a little bit happier and little bit looser man named...

Jose

No comments: