The new easy to type home of all the crap I write.

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I WON'T BE UPDATING THIS BLOG SITE ANYMORE, IF YOU STILL WANT TO READ MY WASTE OF SPACE YOU WILL HAVE TO GO HERE

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I'M CHANGING OVER EVERYTHING TO THAT SITE. AND THAT SITE WILL BE UPDATED DAILY.

SO ADJUST YOUR BOOKMARKS

JOSE

12/15/2007

10 DAYS...and counting

Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer by Dr. Elmo

Just some Christmas fun



This particular day I am reclaiming my childhood with my christmas wish list. I had all of these things and a wee bit of nostalgia wants them back...

An Evel Knievel stunt cycle




A Six Million Dollar Man Doll oops I mean A Six Million Dollar Man Doll 12 inch action figure (which was cool and creepy at the same time...it had this huge hole in the back of his head so you could look thrugh his "bionic eye" and this piece of flesh colored rubber you could roll back to see his bionic arm)




And yes the Six Million Dollar Man lunch box which I had till I was about 12 years old. No I didn't actually use it as a lunch box by then, it was used to store my Lego's. The ididot that I am sold the whole works for 10 bucks at a rummage sale. I have never claimed to be a smart one Mr. Grinch



So yes there you have todays Christmas wishlist. See you all tomorrow.

No comments: