The new easy to type home of all the crap I write.

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I WON'T BE UPDATING THIS BLOG SITE ANYMORE, IF YOU STILL WANT TO READ MY WASTE OF SPACE YOU WILL HAVE TO GO HERE

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I'M CHANGING OVER EVERYTHING TO THAT SITE. AND THAT SITE WILL BE UPDATED DAILY.

SO ADJUST YOUR BOOKMARKS

JOSE

10/30/2007

RANDOM ACTS YOU KNOW LIKE THE ONE’S THEY USE TO CUT DOWN TREES v1.2

Originally posted at Oct 11, 2004 and updated today

RANDOM ACTS OF NOTHING MORE THAN GUILTY, SELFISH AND HUMOROUS PLEASURE

...purposely confusing the word someday with Sunday

...making the eating of ice cream sound more erotic than it should be...answering "who" when someone talks about someone they are a fan of example:"That's billy Joel" I say "WHO?"

...being the only one laughing at a scene in a movie

...sharing an inside joke "look kids Big Ben, Parliment"

...losing something over and over again, for example "Hey Cuz, you seen my keys/wallet/smokes?"

...laughing at "Pulp Fiction", "Resovoir Dogs" and "Scarface" because for some reason i seem to be the only who laughs throughout these movies

...realizing I'm 34 years old and the word "boobies" still cracks me up(boo·by2 ( P ) Pronunciation Key (bb)n. Vulgar Slang pl. boo·biesA woman's breast.)and this has me in stitches...getting really excited about the Heffalump...knowing that the power of christ compels me

...using movie quotes out of context, hee hee hee

...and stopping not becuase I'm done, but just because

Jose

No comments: