The new easy to type home of all the crap I write.

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I WON'T BE UPDATING THIS BLOG SITE ANYMORE, IF YOU STILL WANT TO READ MY WASTE OF SPACE YOU WILL HAVE TO GO HERE

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I'M CHANGING OVER EVERYTHING TO THAT SITE. AND THAT SITE WILL BE UPDATED DAILY.

SO ADJUST YOUR BOOKMARKS

JOSE

8/17/2007

I WILL BE IN "RIVENDALE’S" COUSIN MINOCQUA-DALE

Current mood: restless

Hola my comrades and cohorts---I will be in the land of my wife's growing up, for her 20 year class reunion. And I will for sure be at the watering hole called "Thirsty Whale" later tonight. If any of you aint busy come on down, what else you doing? So I won't be around for the next couple of days...but I am taking my camera and I'll be shooting as much footage as I can.


So for your entertainment---you can find some extra's along with everything else I have posted since Sept 15, 2003 through the current day. OK, I have also pre-posted a couple of things, but I am allowed, it is my waste of space you know. There's a lot of crap, but some insightful stuff too. So stop by


COACE ARCHIVES umm this is here...OK?


you can check out some music here, and you can see what kind of music I dig, and there's even a bit of what my wife likes too.


COACE AUDIO


some pics here even though I haven't taken any new things to share I hope to rectify that this weekend.


COACE VISUAL


and if you like you can see what I'm doing here. This is basically a "project." I don't know how long I'll keep it, but for now, it let's me play around with some ideas, that have been burrowing through my gray matter.


COACE FACE 2 FACE


Well I'll talk to you all soon.


Currently watching :
Black Snake Moan
Release date: 26 June, 2007

No comments: