The new easy to type home of all the crap I write.

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I WON'T BE UPDATING THIS BLOG SITE ANYMORE, IF YOU STILL WANT TO READ MY WASTE OF SPACE YOU WILL HAVE TO GO HERE

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I'M CHANGING OVER EVERYTHING TO THAT SITE. AND THAT SITE WILL BE UPDATED DAILY.

SO ADJUST YOUR BOOKMARKS

JOSE

7/10/2007

SORRY, BEEN WORKING ON A FEW THINGS

Current mood: thoughtful
Yup, that's me. I'm working on getting some things going which is taking up some more time than I thought it would. So through the rest of July, my blogging will be sporadic. Hopefully starting in August, I should have my train back on track.

But, I had some time at work to think, so I'm sharing those thoughts.

THOUGHT 1:

You know we all spend so much time asking for equality. It doesn't matter what kind of equality we want, because it will never happen. It can not ever happen. This is a basic truth. To be equal we would all have to sacrifice individuality, and I for one will never EVER give that up. There will always be people who think they are better than us. Just like there are people who think we are better than them. It's a sad but very true fact.

THOUGHT 2:

No politician has the thoughts of the people in mind. If they did, they wouldn't take money for doing this type of work. They wouldn't hide behind committees, groups or laws. At one point we could look to our leaders to lead us. But there are too many hands in these proverbial cookie jars, while they sit and deny that it's their hands, even though, they have cookie crumbs all over themselves. We as a people have grown to comfortable letting these self serving bastards dictate how we should live our lives and how we thnk our thoughts. It's time that as a people, we accept the responsibility that WE have created this monster, and as a people we have to change this. We are killing ourselves behind our elected officials, as they tell us how, when, what, who, and where, while at the same time we've stopped asking why.

THOUGHT 3:

Why are so many people so interested in "reality TV?" I don't get it. Does anyone else besides me remember "pre-reality TV?" When people actually spent time, money, and thought on creating compelling television. Also, why is it that the only channels that are making great TV is pay channels? I mean The Soprano's, Dexter, Dead Like Me, Sex in the City, Queer as Folk, Six Feet Under and the Tudors just to name a few are very good shows. Don't get me wrong, I may not personally enjoy all of these shows, but given a choice, I would rather watch any and all of these instead of shows like American Idol, Survivor, the Bachelor, My Super Sweet 16 or the Real World.

THOUGHT 4:

Why on god's beautiful blue earth, are we so focused on trying to save the planet through concerts and movies? The planet was here before any of us were, and it will outlast all us puny humans. We have concerts and movies that encourage us all to "think green", but how many people drove or flew to see or perform in a concert that wasted electricity, gas and water? How many people were drove or were driven to make these enviromental films? How much time was wasted by these people in watching/performing on these "projects"? I mean wouldn't it be better to go out and plant trees or pick up litter instead of sitting on our collective asses watching a movie/going to a concert that's telling us what we should be doing?

Just some things I have been thinking about today.

Yeah, that's what happens when I have a few minutes of time to kill. Thanks...talk to you soon.


Currently listening :
Between Raising Hell and Amazing Grace
By Big & Rich
Release date: 05 June, 2007

No comments: