The new easy to type home of all the crap I write.

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I WON'T BE UPDATING THIS BLOG SITE ANYMORE, IF YOU STILL WANT TO READ MY WASTE OF SPACE YOU WILL HAVE TO GO HERE

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I'M CHANGING OVER EVERYTHING TO THAT SITE. AND THAT SITE WILL BE UPDATED DAILY.

SO ADJUST YOUR BOOKMARKS

JOSE

6/01/2007

HOLA and that's Spanish not hip hop

"I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process.”
Vincent Willem van Gogh
March 30, 1853 – July 29, 1890
Dutch Post-Impressionist artist

I am a weird sort of man. I can talk about things personal and private without batting an eyelash. It's pretty easy for me. I can do that on here especially, simply because to most I am just a faceless entity. Trust me, I talk pretty much the same no matter where I am, or who is around. That's just the kind of beast I am. Or as Season has started to say "That's the way you roll."

But when I truly give up on people and/or society, that taxes my soul in so many ways. I am a believer in the hope that people will rise out of the ashes and become finer, stronger and brighter beings. I hope that some day people will actually care about there fellow men, women, and children. That they will care enough about the world around themselves that instead of turning blind eyes, they will open their arms and embrace all that IS good. Just because it doesn't come in a clean and shiny package, does not mean that it is garbage.

The last time I was truly here, I became part of that blind society. I could have walked away, and, lets be honest, nobody would have cared. I wouldn't have cared.

That's not the man I am anymore. So I took some time.

Times up now. So I return. I return with a new fire burning within the darkest recesses where I will continue to wage a war with my own short comings and self doubts. There are times when I will falter, it is unavoidable and eminent. I am merely human. I guess when I reach mental perfection and spiritual enlightenment, I will be above all of this. But for now, I am neither mentally perfect, nor spiritually enlightened.

That's OK with me. If I have no room for improvement, I have no room for life. So with that said...

How have you all been? My life has not changed much (albeit, my mental and spiritual status is becoming more lucid and less clouded). I still miss spending more time with Season. I still hate my job. I'm still fat and lazy. And I know when Season reads that I will get a 5 knuckle shuffle upside the cranium, which is on my shoulders, and not where she normally claims it is. Saturday is a big day for me, and once it get's here I'll let you all know what happened. Oh yeah today is the full moon, so all you "luna"-tics out there, this is your day.

Oh yeah, I finished reading

This is a beautiful book. It's a first person narrative that deals with "gifts", dead people, love, hope, loss, and destiny. Even if "gifts", dead people, love, hope, loss, and destiny, keeps you in a small town. Even if "gifts", dead people, love, hope, loss, and destiny, tries to eat away at your sanity. Even if "gifts", dead people, love, hope, loss, and destiny, breaks your heart. It's an amazing book. Season has been telling me to read it since before we started dating. I finally did. I think I understand "gifts", dead people, love, hope, loss, and destiny, a little better now.

Umm, I think that's all I got for now...if something else comes to mind, I'll be back.

No comments: