The new easy to type home of all the crap I write.

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I WON'T BE UPDATING THIS BLOG SITE ANYMORE, IF YOU STILL WANT TO READ MY WASTE OF SPACE YOU WILL HAVE TO GO HERE

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I'M CHANGING OVER EVERYTHING TO THAT SITE. AND THAT SITE WILL BE UPDATED DAILY.

SO ADJUST YOUR BOOKMARKS

JOSE

5/12/2007

HELPLESS

QUOTE OF THE DAY:
"What if I just hide under my bed, all scared and helpless? Or what if I just become pathetic?"
a fictional character from "Buffy, The Vampire Slayer" TV series.


help find Madeline!

a lot of users have been emailing me about Madeleine McCann, a 3 year old child abducted in Portugal last week. hopefully my space can help ! let's publicize her photo and get the word out. please add this profile and put it in your top 8 until she's found!http://www.myspace.com/findmadeline

Today the angels are weeping...
and I'm feeling


I am so out of touch with the world. I really am. I forget how ugly and hurtful it can be. How so many beasts and demons are out there just to hurt people. I am just this overweight loser who wastes time on the net, and I know that my impact on the world at large amounts to a drop of piss in the Atlantic ocean. But as bad as that feeling is, it's the helplessness I feel, when I read things like this, and the fact that there is nothing I can do, that just utterly destroys me . I mean up until today I didn't even know anything about this little girl. Now I have this information in my heart. It saddens me. Now I know with, all what 13 or so actual readers of this blog, that my chances of being of any help at all is right up there with solving the problem of bigotry...
but what if?
I still feel helpless. I'm not doing anything more than putting this on a couple of blogs. I can't help the parents. I can't help Madeline. Hell there are times I can't even help myself. But what else can I do? So I'm putting this up on my blogs. The 13 or so readers will read this blog. Some might even click on the link. Some won't. I know this. But for now, it's the best I can do. And at least it is something.

No comments: