The new easy to type home of all the crap I write.

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I WON'T BE UPDATING THIS BLOG SITE ANYMORE, IF YOU STILL WANT TO READ MY WASTE OF SPACE YOU WILL HAVE TO GO HERE

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I'M CHANGING OVER EVERYTHING TO THAT SITE. AND THAT SITE WILL BE UPDATED DAILY.

SO ADJUST YOUR BOOKMARKS

JOSE

5/10/2007

RANDOM THOUGHTS and ANSWERS TO SEASON

QUOTE OF THE DAY:
"I want to see eight thousand words. Printable words. I still remember that essay you wrote when the Beast got elected. I do not want to see the word "fuck" typed eight thousand times again."


Mitchell Royce
a fictional character from the TRANSMETROPOLITAN graphic novels


OK, so today my wife asked me what was up with my last few blog entries. She thought they were clever, but she asked me when was I going to "write" something again. To which my reply was

J2-"EXCUUUSE me, but you're standing in my cool."

S1-"Whaaat?"

J2-"My awesome aura of ample cool. I radiate cool at a rate of 1,000 Charlie Watts. I am a veritable coolness fan...a flair conditioner, if you will."

S1-::SMACK!!!::"Don't ever quote "Get Fuzzy!" at me again."

That, sadly, was a true event. But as to her question (which I gladly answered once my head stopped spinning), is simply this...

I'm working on different way to express my current thoughts. If you read of my postings, some are concise and focused, while on the other hand, most are not. So I was just trying different techniques to get the same meaning across. I didn't understand at first why she asked. It's not the first time I've added visuals to my blogs, but it is the first time that I used them to make them flow.

Speaking of flow, after going through my music files I came to a realization. All my music flows. I have 3 basic music folders. One is driving songs, another is thinking songs, and finally there is the music that moves me. The driving and thinking folders are just random songs that I like, but the 3 folder is the weird one.

It's this folder that I'm going to spend a few moments on. The music in this folder ranges from Bon Jovi, Ella fitzgerald, John Denver, Nirvana, Leonard Cohen, Madonna, Marvin Hamlisch, Garth Brooks, and Pearl Jam to name a few. It all music that simply moves me, like standing in a lake while the water just rocks you. Now they aren't all "ballads" but they all have this groove that clicks with my internal harmonics. An audio journey that matches the melody in my soul and in my thoughts. Just wanted to share.

Hey guess what? I'm playing around with myspace page layouts. Well at least I think that's kinda cool.

On myspace I get these bulletin thingies, and I read maybe 1/3 of them, but I got one that says

"Statistically speaking, unless you are a total hermit, social retard, or ugly as a bag of spoiled ass... There's at least 1 person on your myspace that wants to date you or sleep with you. So..... lets play "friends w/ benefits...

The rules are simple...
if you want to date the person who posted this, send them a message to their inbox saying "I'm yours".
If you just want to sleep with them and stay friends, send them a message that says "I'd hit it".

SCARED? LOL

THE TWIST IS YOU HAVE TO RE POST THIS, EVEN IF YOU'RE TAKEN
& see who replies. There is at least 1 person on your myspace that wants to date you, and maybe more that want to sleep with you.

SO... re-post as "Friends with Benefits", as it doesn't matter if your married, in a relationship,single, gay or straight!

You opened it so you HAVE to re post it!
A test of your bravery
Go on do it!"

Well the ironic part is, well other than being "Ugly as a spoiled bag of ass", there is no one I want more than the woman who married me. Maybe I'm just too old fashioned or maybe I'm just too old to play that game. Or maybe I'm just not brave (as the bulletin says). But I'm pretty happy where I've ended up in my life. Sure there are things I want to change and I will change them (like my weight--but not because some stupid person says it's better for me, but because I need to for my Halloween costume), but the person who shares her life with me...That's about as perfect as it gets.

Can you BELIEVE it's almost summer...which means SUMMERFEST!

Umm, I guess that's all for tonight.

Later

No comments: