The new easy to type home of all the crap I write.

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I WON'T BE UPDATING THIS BLOG SITE ANYMORE, IF YOU STILL WANT TO READ MY WASTE OF SPACE YOU WILL HAVE TO GO HERE

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I'M CHANGING OVER EVERYTHING TO THAT SITE. AND THAT SITE WILL BE UPDATED DAILY.

SO ADJUST YOUR BOOKMARKS

JOSE

5/02/2007

TIME HAS A WAY OF BITING YOU IN THE ASS...and proving the fact you should wear clean underwear

QUOTE OF THE DAY:
"LIFE IS STRANGE AND THEN YOU LIVE."
Nikki Sixx December 11, 1958 - present (although according to their biography "The Dirt" he did die on December 23, 1987, but was revived by paramedics)
Musician, Songwriter, Author, Photographer


OK, this is not the blog entry I had planned for today. I actually had a whole other thing planned, but I don't feel like writing it just yet. But will probably rear it's pretty ugly head by Friday/Saturday. Now what exactly does this purveyor of time wasting, procrastinating, and all around tom-foolery have in store for all (I say that like I have a HUGE readership when in truth there's like 2 maybe 3 people who read this, and one of them is my wife) of my spectators to the eventual train wreck that is my existence. A personal observation into my past, insight to present, and speculations to my future.

What exactly does that mean?

Well, let me lay down the ground work. I was not the most prolific high school attendee. I did graduate, although a year late because of my need to rebel against everything and the fact that I was really bored, from high school.

Much to the surprise of everybody who had absolutely no faith in me, but that's another story.

So Yes, I am a HS graduate, although, all my friends graduated when they were supposed to, and I didn't. You see I spent so much time at Hardee's and Jennifer's (and if you went to Waukesha South High School, you would know what I mean by this) that at the time I thought I was being cool. But what I hadn't realized, that by not graduating with my class, I would probably never see those people who had enriched my high school years and blessed me with something special and rare called friendship. Something I occasionally think about. I have spent most of my life right here in Waukesha arriving, raising hell and staying. I don't regret it. It's made me the man I am today, but I do wonder what happened to my classmates. I wonder what they're doing now, how much they have changed, if they remember me or even if they want to.

So today, I thought I'd check out the HS stuff on MySpace, and another realization hit me square in the jaw. I don't remember anybody from HS anymore. Oh sure there are a few people whose faces light a candle of thought, or a name that screams hello, but as a whole...not really. I wouldn't know what to say to them even if I did. I don't know, I'm just in this weird crazy funk tonight. It's like nostalgia is a nice feeling, but when I look back, it seems like I wasted a whole lot of time.

I honestly don't know where I'm going with this. I guess I'm just thinking (and typing) out loud trying to make some kind of sense of it all. I have been doing that a lot over the last few weeks. Trying to make sense out of the world and my place in it. I've been trying to figure out why so many things happen, and what I can do about it, or if I should. I guess it finally hit an apex tonight while I was here sitting on puter, smoking a cigarette, drinking a diet coke while listening to my wife sleep. I don't have any answers to my pondering, but I guess this is my life. Sharing incoherent thoughts with complete strangers, partaking in a vice, while my wife sleeps in the other room (whom I will be joining once I spell check and post). Well than I am one very lucky man. I guess I don't need much to make me happy. And it doesn't take much to make me sad or angry. I just need to be thankful for every breath I get, so that I am able to be happy, sad, angry or question the past, future, and the present.

Umm...I guess thanks for coming along tonight. I hope you guys (and gals) don't mind the occasional self musings once in a while. You know, it does help to think out loud once in a while. Until later...LATER!

No comments: