The new easy to type home of all the crap I write.

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I WON'T BE UPDATING THIS BLOG SITE ANYMORE, IF YOU STILL WANT TO READ MY WASTE OF SPACE YOU WILL HAVE TO GO HERE

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I'M CHANGING OVER EVERYTHING TO THAT SITE. AND THAT SITE WILL BE UPDATED DAILY.

SO ADJUST YOUR BOOKMARKS

JOSE

4/02/2007

28 SECRETS ABOUT YOURSELF

"It is the nature of man to rise to greatness if greatness is expected of him."
John Steinbeck
American writer 1902-1968


This is just one of those things that I have had in my "future blogs" folder, for those days when I'm pressed for time or can't think of anything to write at this moment. Well this is a pressed for time moment. So here we are with...

28 secrets about yourself.

1. Is your default picture your natural hair color?
Nope...considering that the pic is of Spider Jerusalem from the "Transmetropolitan" graphic novels

2. Where was your default pic taken?
Look at first answer

3. What's your middle name?
Manuel

4. What's your current relationship status?
VERY HAPPILY MARRIED

5. Honestly, does your crush(s) like you back?
Umm I guess...because you know she's married to me

6. What is your current mood?
Hurried...I've got to get ready for work soon

7. What color shirt are you wearing?
Shirt???

8. What makes you happy, honestly?
A good book, being married, a warm day, being alive...you know a lot of things these days makes me happy, honestly.

9. Whats your favorite type of music?
Depends on my moods, but I guess usually it's 80's hair bands

10. If you MUST be an animal for ONE day- what would you be?
Is a horn dog an animal?? Just Kidding :) But I guess it would be a snow leopard. I just think they are very beautiful animals.

11. Ever had a near death experience?
Yes and no...I was "near death" when I worked in a hospitol.

12. Something you do a lot?
Complaining about the state of decay our beautiful world is in.

13. What's the name of the song stuck in your head right now?
No song right now. But lately it's usually something by Pearl Jam.

14. Who did you copy and paste this from?
Oh sweet Jesus, I don't know I did this back in January.

15. Name someone with the same b-day as you?
After doing a search I came up with this...

Philip Kearney born on June 2, 1815
Pope Pius X born on June 2, 1835
Thomas Hardy born on June 2, 1840
Edward Elgar born on June 2, 1857
Sally Kellerman born on June 2, 1936
Stacy Keach born on June 2, 1941
Charles Haid born on June 2, 1943
Ilaiyaraaja born on June 2, 1943
Lasse Hallström born on June 2, 1946
Dennis Haysbert born on June 2, 1954
Dana Carvey born on June 2, 1955
Kyle Petty born on June 2, 1960
Alejandro Agresti born on June 2, 1961
Esther Eikelenboom born on June 2, 1966
Paulo Sergio born on June 2, 1969
Karen Mok born on June 2, 1970
Anthony Montgomery born on June 2, 1971
Wentworth Miller born on June 2, 1972
Neifi Perez born on June 2, 1973
Karolina Rosiñska born on June 2, 1974
Arlette Adriani born on June 2, 1975
Sebastien Schemmel born on June 2, 1975
Justin Long born on June 2, 1978
Nikki Cox born on June 2, 1978
Nikolay Davydenko born on June 2, 1981
Jewel Staite born on June 2, 1982
Ana Cristina born on June 2, 1985
Dane Christensen born on June 2, 1986
Sergio Agüero born on June 2, 1988
Freddy Adu born on June 2, 1989
Brittany Curran born on June 2, 1990


16. When was the last time you cried?
I don't know, it's not something I usually keep track of.

17. If you could have one super power what would it be?
Today...right now...It would have to be super speed

18. What's the first thing you notice about the OPPOSITE sex??
Well the first thing I would notice is that they ARE the oppisite sex.

19. What do you usually order from Starbucks?
Not a damn thing.

20. Whats your biggest secret?
Well to tell you would no longer make it a secret.

21. What's your favorite color?
Black and red

22. When was the last time you lied?
about 2 hours ago....that's when I got out of bed.

23. Do you watch kiddy tv shows or movies?
YES!!!!!


24. Do you have a best friend?
Yes.

25. If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?
What can't we change? I think everybody can change something about themselves if they truly want to.

26. What are you eating or drinking at the moment?
Diet Coke

27. Do you speak any other languages?
Yes

28. What's your favorite scent?
The "just finished raining outside and it's still hot" scent.


No comments: