The new easy to type home of all the crap I write.

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I WON'T BE UPDATING THIS BLOG SITE ANYMORE, IF YOU STILL WANT TO READ MY WASTE OF SPACE YOU WILL HAVE TO GO HERE

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I'M CHANGING OVER EVERYTHING TO THAT SITE. AND THAT SITE WILL BE UPDATED DAILY.

SO ADJUST YOUR BOOKMARKS

JOSE

3/23/2007

WOW!!! ATHLETE'S AND STEROIDS!!! that's news. AND OTHER KINDS OF UPDATES.

This is news? OK, I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed, nor am I ever going to give Einstein or Hawkins a run for their money when it comes to brains, but this is just stupid. So they use steroids. Some athletes take it as an enhancement drug, some take it for health reasons. Some athletes take it to "get ahead" in their profession. Some take it after as part of the medicinal regiment following surgery or illness. You know this sounds a lot like everyday happenings. I knew some guys who took steroids in high school sports, for those 2 same reasons. So again I ask, is this news? The people who use and abuse any kind of pill/powder/drink. It doesn't even have to be illegal. Food is not illegal, yet we live in a time when people abuse their bodies by eating too much, or the opposite, not eating at all. There is enough documented material teling all of us how alcohol is also used and abused. How many people out there drink too much? How many people eat too much? How many people out there take to many advil/tylenol/aspirin? How many people drink too much caffiene? How many people out there take too much nyquil/dayquil? How many people take ephedrine for the side effect and not for the main reason it was made? I myself have done this. As have most of the known world. These people whether or not they are famous, are in the end just as fallible or resposible as the rest of us. They are people too. We can make them into righteous, flawless, and enerring icons, but in the end they are just people, like us. This isn't news. This is just a way for some "investigative reporters", and man oh man do I use that term loosely, to knock some people down, drag their names in dirt, and say we had a right to know. Well I want to know one thing. Why are they naming only celebrities? Are you telling me that Joe Schmoe from Nowheresville, USA didn't find a way of prcurring the same things? Why do they name famous athletes when in all honesty the men and women who prescribed the "medications" are the ones who are and have been giving them out, knowing damn well what they were using it for. Why are they not the ones out there being crucified, instead of the athletes? Because people (I mean us, the little guys, who the powers that be are stating we are too dumb to know what is real news and what is pure bullshit and worse yet, be denied the real truths that affect us, and not this drivel that is fed to us) are letting it happen. We all seem to believe that the "HAVE's" are so much cooler than us that we put them on pedestals, only to be outraged when they fall of them. But than again, what do I know? I guess I'm more impressed by us little people who struggle day to day. I'm more outraged at the potholes that don't get fixed. I'm more concerned about homeless people dying in the streets. I'm more concerned about violence on the streets/in our homes/in our schools. But than again what do I know? I'm just a guy who drinks too much caffiene, drinks too much beer, takes too many advils, eats too much, and apparently thinks too much.

Now that I've had that uplifting start, let's get on to some other things. I know I've been gone again...and this time I have a reason. Allbeit a stupid reason, it is nonetheless a reason. I've been gone because I had a complete ass-kicking and very frustrating case of writers block. I had nothing at all. I'd log on sit here and nothing would happen. I'd go and read some blogs, web-comics, and emails...still nothing. My brain was completely out of ideas to write about. I even tried writing some offline stuff to cut and paste...and guess what? Nothing. Not a damn thing was coming to mind. Untill today. So here I am. Be patient with me, I told you I sucked at schedules. Next time I'm not saying a damn thing about my blogging plans, and just implementing them as I go, and maybe you'll like what I do and than again you might not, who knows?

By the way HAPPY FRIDAY!!! The weekend is officially here. Spring is officially here. New music day is officially here.

VICTIM EFFECT

Just simply some very cool. It a metal/electronica cross that works so well. It's funny because I'm not really into electronica but this is just plain cool. The band is called VICTIM EFFECT and the only victim will be you if you don't check them out and the only effect is that you won't hear some great music. Like I said it's VICTIM EFFECT.

oK THAT'S aLL FoR nOW. i'll pROBbaLY bE BACk lATeR, if THe mOoD hiT'S mE!!!!!

No comments: