The new easy to type home of all the crap I write.

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I WON'T BE UPDATING THIS BLOG SITE ANYMORE, IF YOU STILL WANT TO READ MY WASTE OF SPACE YOU WILL HAVE TO GO HERE

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I'M CHANGING OVER EVERYTHING TO THAT SITE. AND THAT SITE WILL BE UPDATED DAILY.

SO ADJUST YOUR BOOKMARKS

JOSE

6/27/2006

A REUNION WEEKEND

This weekend my wife had a "reunion" thng. She and all her inner circle friends got together up in Hazelhurst. This is one of those been friends since grade school things. The things where you hear some new stories and old ones are repeated. Where some of them can be themselves, and just let loose, wile others had to be civilized because they were there with someone who they didn't want to be with. It's one of those things where even the rain couldn't dampen the spirits. It's an event where the kids are allowed to run, scream and laugh. A time when the girls can run, scream and laugh. An event where you don't know how tired you are until everyone leaves. It was all in all a very good time and I know this because my wife was exhausted by the time we got home. And we're doing it again in November. Well we won't have to worry about rain then. Just snow. You know...I'd rather have the rain

No comments: