The new easy to type home of all the crap I write.

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I WON'T BE UPDATING THIS BLOG SITE ANYMORE, IF YOU STILL WANT TO READ MY WASTE OF SPACE YOU WILL HAVE TO GO HERE

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I'M CHANGING OVER EVERYTHING TO THAT SITE. AND THAT SITE WILL BE UPDATED DAILY.

SO ADJUST YOUR BOOKMARKS

JOSE

5/11/2006

Review of The Thieves of Heaven

First, let's talk about a great book. For a first novel, and a whim buy, I didn't expect much. You know, like trying a new restaturant. It could be great, just ok or suck. Well this book is, for lack of a better synonym, great! The characters are truly believable, likable, horrific and all mesmerizing. The storytelling superb and the pacing is perfect for the tone and feel for this book.
This book would be an excellent addition to anyones library, and I am greatly looking forward to his second book. I think...strike that, I know I have a new author whose work will be read and re-read often. I aim to follow all his work, although anything following this book, will have some pretty big shoes to fill, but after the caliber of this one book, I have no doubt in my mind, that those shoes will be filled, and even surpassed.

No comments: