The new easy to type home of all the crap I write.

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I WON'T BE UPDATING THIS BLOG SITE ANYMORE, IF YOU STILL WANT TO READ MY WASTE OF SPACE YOU WILL HAVE TO GO HERE

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I'M CHANGING OVER EVERYTHING TO THAT SITE. AND THAT SITE WILL BE UPDATED DAILY.

SO ADJUST YOUR BOOKMARKS

JOSE

4/13/2006

SALLY FIELD

I want to punch her in the face. I don’t know why, I just do. But not just Sally Field, Katie Holmes, Cindy Williams and Karle Warren are also in the punch in the face category. All my life I’ve had this thought, well as far back as I can remember. I told this to Season back a while ago, about Katie Holmes.
She told me about a time when a friend of hers told her that when she went to Disney, to punch Piglet in the Stomach. So I told her about wanting to punch Katie Holmes in the face and she laughed.
Than about 3-4 weeks ago Forrest Gump was on…and I said, “That’s the original punch in the face girl.” Than…she jumps off the couch and just about cart wheeled to the computer. She yells at me to come to the computer and has me do a side-by-side comparison of Holmes and Field…and lo and behold there are many similarities. So every time I have a “punch in the face moment” Season tells me it’s another similarity. Just thought I’d share something that for some reason makes Season laugh.

No comments: