The new easy to type home of all the crap I write.

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I WON'T BE UPDATING THIS BLOG SITE ANYMORE, IF YOU STILL WANT TO READ MY WASTE OF SPACE YOU WILL HAVE TO GO HERE

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I'M CHANGING OVER EVERYTHING TO THAT SITE. AND THAT SITE WILL BE UPDATED DAILY.

SO ADJUST YOUR BOOKMARKS

JOSE

3/20/2006

THE WEEKEND

Well, lets start with that. I was just making sure I got somethings posted and some links up before I forgot. So let's start:

FRIDAY

Season and I, went out on a date. We did the movie and dinner thing, meaning we are getting to old to think of more exciting things to do, well atleast outside the home. HEEHEE. So we went to see Memoirs of a Geisha, and as usual Season said I probably wouldn't like it. Which always cracks me up, because with the exception of Sideways, we have pretty much agreed on all the movies we've seen. I mean she did "trick" me into watching The Life of David Gale, by telling me that Laura Linney gets naked. Of course she did fail to mention that it was during her suicide. Anyways, I getting off track here...we went to see Memoirs of a Geisha, and I was very impressed. The actors, along with sets, cotumes and locations were superb. A very solid story, with a very perfect ending for this drama. Of course never having read the book, of the same name, I had to rely on Season, who did read the book, for the trivial facts and such. With a few minor, well when they were explained to me they seemed minor, she said it was pretty close. So there you have it, we both liked the movie. So afterwards, for a late dinner, we really didn't care where or what, so because it was on the way home, and we were pretty close to it atthe time, we caved into corporations and ate at Applebee's. Yeah, just what we expected, overpriced mediocore food. So than we came home and called it a night. The end of Friday. Well the end of Friday with Season, a little bit later I'll go into lunch with my mother and sister.

SATURDAY

On Saturday mornings and for the past 6 Saturdays, we have breakfast with my stepfather. You know one of these days I'm gonna have to come up with a different name for him. Screw it. We had breakfast with Jeff at Denny's. It was as usual...very much a Denny's, meal. So afterwards, Season and I decided to go out for a drive. We did. We were on the road for about 5-6 hours. We came home. Brought some Chinese Food with us...and that's all I'm saying about that...other than it was a late night.

SUNDAY

We woke up early...don't you hate when that happens? Well anyways, we watched Saturday Night Main Event, and I think I'm bringing Season around to "Sports Entertainment". Well after that...I guess it's another "CENSORED" moment. Than a Homer Simpson moment. It was a donut craving moment. It was a drive 45 minutes for Dunkin Donut's (and the irony that on the front page of the site, there's not a single donut). So after a DD feeding frenzy, we did something I haven't done in a very very long time. I asked Season if she wanted to go play video games. So we went to Fun World, and we shot things, beat each other up, blew each other up, competed (albeit not seriously) and many an ass whoopings were handed out. We came home, cuddled and later went to sleep. Now this may not be a picture perfect weekend, but Season and I aren't picture perfect either, well except to each other. So for us, it was absolutely perfect.

Thanks for letting me share,

Jose

No comments: