The new easy to type home of all the crap I write.

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I WON'T BE UPDATING THIS BLOG SITE ANYMORE, IF YOU STILL WANT TO READ MY WASTE OF SPACE YOU WILL HAVE TO GO HERE

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I'M CHANGING OVER EVERYTHING TO THAT SITE. AND THAT SITE WILL BE UPDATED DAILY.

SO ADJUST YOUR BOOKMARKS

JOSE

3/20/2006

A POST...A COMMENT...AND THE REASON

So here's how it goes...

the post... SIMPLY PUT...THIS OUR SONG...MEANING SEASON AND I

the comment... kevin g made this comment, It's cool that you've picked up a song to identify with.

the reason... OK, well it had been 5 almost 6 months since I moved into Rivendale. I was very very lonely, sad and slowly dying. So a week earlier, I more or less blackmailed Season to come and spend some time with me...and that night saved my life. No lie. That night I as ready to lay down and let the buzzards claim me. A bit melodramatic I know, but what can I say, I was ready. So Season showed up...and at the end of the night...she asked me when I normally go out. So I told her "Now...only on Tuesdays." So she said, in the cliff note version of the conversation, "I'll see you next Tuesday." And I agreed. So at that moment...the Governor of Joseville...had granted a stay of execution. So the next Tuesday...Season was there...and so was I. Well as the night went on...Season, myself, the bartender and the off duty bartender were throwing them down. So the employees, somewhere near the end of the evening, said "you 2 should dance." Both Season and I agreed...and very emphatically said NO!!! Well the bartender said..."If I have to dance so do you 2." So both Season and I said umm...well OK...and to each other "well it will get them off our backs." Well the song that played was "We Danced". That was pretty much the moment when we both new and admitted that there was a chemistry. So yeah to this day, that will always be our song. Just some clarification.

Enjoy.

Jose


No comments: