The new easy to type home of all the crap I write.

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I WON'T BE UPDATING THIS BLOG SITE ANYMORE, IF YOU STILL WANT TO READ MY WASTE OF SPACE YOU WILL HAVE TO GO HERE

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I'M CHANGING OVER EVERYTHING TO THAT SITE. AND THAT SITE WILL BE UPDATED DAILY.

SO ADJUST YOUR BOOKMARKS

JOSE

3/10/2006

SITTING IN AWE

Yo know I waste a lot of time on this blog. Sometimes I have very deep things to say and sometimes I have nothing to say. But most times, I'm just sharing with you all things that catch my eye, get emailed to me or I find on another blog/website just by accident. But there are times when a simple little comment will take me in a direction I didn't know was there. You see a fellow blogger left a comment, so being the nosy lil bastard I am, I checked his profile to see if he had a blog. He did, so there I go and read the whole thing. And I sit here in awe of his use of words and emotions, accentuated by music references, which when done, creates and amazing experience. I've been sitting here for close to 30 minutes trying to figure out how to give this guy and his blog the proper respect, and I think I might have it. It's blogs like that, where the blog is a canvas and that blogger an artist, that proves that this blogger is still using crayola crayons and filling in a coloring book. So here you go.

Missed Exit

Check it out. It's one of the few times I won't have to tell you to enjoy, because when you do read it, you will.

Jose

No comments: