The new easy to type home of all the crap I write.

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I WON'T BE UPDATING THIS BLOG SITE ANYMORE, IF YOU STILL WANT TO READ MY WASTE OF SPACE YOU WILL HAVE TO GO HERE

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I'M CHANGING OVER EVERYTHING TO THAT SITE. AND THAT SITE WILL BE UPDATED DAILY.

SO ADJUST YOUR BOOKMARKS

JOSE

3/07/2006

BOREDOM AND IRONY

You know just for shits and giggles...well actually, just wasting some time before Season calls me, I decided to do a "Confessional blogs" search on Google. You know, just to see if my waste of space showed up...it did. I know I did this before, but like I said I was bored...and a little curious. NO you feinds, not about that, just curious to where exactly I show up. You know page, next to what...that kind of thing.
Well it was on the 11th page that my lil waste of space reared it's little prairie dog head. BUt the thing that killed me was this, and I'm showing you:

the confessional blogs4Godblogs4God. A semi-definitive list of Christians who blog. ... the confessional. anglo-catholic quaker scratchings. URL. XML feed ...
www.blogs4god.com/aggregator/sources/907 - 62k - Cached - Similar pages

confessionsofacerealeater.blog-city.comThe Confessional. just my way of cleansing mind body and soul with words, ... It includes this blog. It's like a dvd with the special features. ...
confessionsofacerealeater.blog-city.com/ - 42k - Cached - Similar pages

Google Groups : Confessional Lutheran Bloggers Conference Another step in my sinister plan for confessional Lutheran blogging dominance involves a separate blog with aggregator. TK, as a member of the MOB ...
groups.google.com/group/CLBC - 41k - Cached - Similar pages

I'm in between GOD BLOGS?!?!?!?! You know this reminds me of the old Sesame Street song....

one of these things is not like the others....

just thought I'd share is all.

Jose

No comments: