The new easy to type home of all the crap I write.

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I WON'T BE UPDATING THIS BLOG SITE ANYMORE, IF YOU STILL WANT TO READ MY WASTE OF SPACE YOU WILL HAVE TO GO HERE

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I'M CHANGING OVER EVERYTHING TO THAT SITE. AND THAT SITE WILL BE UPDATED DAILY.

SO ADJUST YOUR BOOKMARKS

JOSE

3/07/2006

WELCOME

I, like many people, don't handle loss very well. I have given up many things and many friendships in my life. But to lose them, is a whole different untamed animal. I don't like the way the "bites hurt". I know I'm not the only one. You see, this blog was supposed to be a way for me to release those thoughts and demons that plague me. You know like a cheap invisable therapist. Along with an avenue of venting some very angry thoughts and some stupid laughs. It was supposed to be all those things, but there are some things, that when I do talk about them. Especially on here, well it leaves me feeling very naked, raw and utterly helpless. So sometimes, it takes me a little while to get back in the groove of things. Well the phongraph needle has been placed and the 12 inch vinyl that is my life starts playing again. I don't know who reads (or still reads in some cases) this lil waste of space, but I do know one thing. I'm not done yet. It may be a very tumultuous ride at times, but to half quote Eminem

it's my life, i'd like to welcome y'all to the ... show

so welcome...and don't forget to wipe your feet
Jose

No comments: