The new easy to type home of all the crap I write.

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I WON'T BE UPDATING THIS BLOG SITE ANYMORE, IF YOU STILL WANT TO READ MY WASTE OF SPACE YOU WILL HAVE TO GO HERE

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I'M CHANGING OVER EVERYTHING TO THAT SITE. AND THAT SITE WILL BE UPDATED DAILY.

SO ADJUST YOUR BOOKMARKS

JOSE

2/21/2006

WHY SO MANY LINKS?

Well that's easy...I'm bored. I've been at home for almost 2 months now (temporary lay off's suck) and being the house bitch, just isn't as cool as it was in the beginning. I spent the first week watching Sci-Fi Channel and Cartoon Network. I than spent part of the next week reading, watching anime and doing some house work. Than I decided I would get caught up on favorite blogs, and comics and catching up on my time waasting sites. So that's what I've been doing...and now I'm bored out of my freakin mind. So what do I do? I turn to the net to relieve my boredom. So I've been doing that...and when I see something that really makes me laugh, go "OMF'ingGAAAAWD" or even WOW...I link it. I know I'm in a sad state of affairs. Even cooking which has always been a joy for me, has been feeling like a burden. So there ya have it...I'm looking for crap on the info supa hi-weigh cause I got nuffin better to do.

But on the plus side...

I get to sleep with my girl. Well, when I CAN sleep. I get to see her for more than just 3-4 hours a day, which has been awesome. I talk to her when she calls me from her breaks, which still makes me feel like a teenager when that girl you likes calls you. So I guess it does even out in that way.

I guess I'n just like the petulant child, I'm happy with what I got, and unhappy with what I got. Do you think it's time for me to grow up? Oh sweet hosannah in the highest, I hope not.

TTYS

Jose

No comments: