The new easy to type home of all the crap I write.

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I WON'T BE UPDATING THIS BLOG SITE ANYMORE, IF YOU STILL WANT TO READ MY WASTE OF SPACE YOU WILL HAVE TO GO HERE

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I'M CHANGING OVER EVERYTHING TO THAT SITE. AND THAT SITE WILL BE UPDATED DAILY.

SO ADJUST YOUR BOOKMARKS

JOSE

2/10/2006

WELL IT'S OFFICIAL

I have officially wasted enough time to Catch up on PVP Online ,Scandal Sheet ,Something Positive, Devil's Panties, Venus Envy and Friendly Hostility. I'm caught up on web comics. I've also started a flickr link, where I'll be posting some of the things that I fotograf on occasion. When I get it going better, and learn how to do more things with it and get more pictures I want posted I'll be linking. So now I'll be scouring the I-net for some more cool comics. I mean now that I can spend mere moments reading comics, instead of hours and days at a time...well, you get the idea. So there ya have it. I'm caught up. Feels kind of weird though. Well let's see what I find.

No comments: