The new easy to type home of all the crap I write.

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I WON'T BE UPDATING THIS BLOG SITE ANYMORE, IF YOU STILL WANT TO READ MY WASTE OF SPACE YOU WILL HAVE TO GO HERE

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I'M CHANGING OVER EVERYTHING TO THAT SITE. AND THAT SITE WILL BE UPDATED DAILY.

SO ADJUST YOUR BOOKMARKS

JOSE

2/07/2006

I'M SO EMBAREASSED

You know what I did yesterday? I watched America's Next Top Model season 4 marathon on VH1. Yeah I know I was stuck on VH1 yesterday. What makes it worse is that I can very honestly say that I have NEVER watched Survivor, Fear Factor and the only reason I watched the Apprentice, was because I had no control over the TV in a single TV household. With the only 2 exceptions being Season 2 of MTV's Real World and WWE's Tough Enough that aired on MTV, which I watched religiously for the 3 seasons it aired. So no, I'm not into "reality based" shows or competitions, at all. But there exceptions to this rule. I will watch the occasional Celebreality show on VH1, only because most celebrities exist on planet Earth, but they don't live on it. So it's not reality in any way. I know this is an over exageration, but just work with me here. So as I was saying, I'm not a reality tv person, or as I like to call it, Misery TV. So yesterday, I was just too damn lazy to change the channel, so I left it on VH1, because I thoght they might on occasion play a music video. I was once again wrong. Instead there was America's Next Top Model. So out of a sick curiosity, I started watching it.

And...

God damnit. Another reality competition has gotten it's dirty fingers into me. I hate it when that happens. Well I wasted a day watching America's Next Top Model. Worst thing was, the model I was rooting for, Kahlen, who did make it to the final 2, and lost out in the end. She has that Coutney Thorne-Smith and Meg Ryan girl next door yet very sexy girl feel So yeah an entire frikken day wasted. I got bit by the damn America's Next Top Model bug.

I hope that this bug goes away soon. Here I go looking for a cure. See ya.

No comments: