The new easy to type home of all the crap I write.

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I WON'T BE UPDATING THIS BLOG SITE ANYMORE, IF YOU STILL WANT TO READ MY WASTE OF SPACE YOU WILL HAVE TO GO HERE

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I'M CHANGING OVER EVERYTHING TO THAT SITE. AND THAT SITE WILL BE UPDATED DAILY.

SO ADJUST YOUR BOOKMARKS

JOSE

1/20/2006

UGGGGGGHHH!!!!!!!!

Still not feeling that great. I've come to the conclusion that being sick SUCKS!!!! I think my fever's gone now, but I'm still cold. Could just be the whole wintery feeling, ya know. And the achey feelings have started too, along with the lack of appetite, makes for a crappy second day. The only plus is that I've taken the time to check out some very cool things. The frist being the Superman Returns trailer which looks awesome. And the V for Vendetta trailer which actually took my breath away. I guess there will be a couple of reasons to drop 3o+ bucks at the theater this year. That's all for now. Sitting up and typing has me even more achey than I was before.

Jose

No comments: