The new easy to type home of all the crap I write.

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I WON'T BE UPDATING THIS BLOG SITE ANYMORE, IF YOU STILL WANT TO READ MY WASTE OF SPACE YOU WILL HAVE TO GO HERE

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I'M CHANGING OVER EVERYTHING TO THAT SITE. AND THAT SITE WILL BE UPDATED DAILY.

SO ADJUST YOUR BOOKMARKS

JOSE

1/29/2006

[Review] Serenity (Widescreen Edition)




OH MY FRIKKEN GOD!!!
This is a continuation of one of the coolest TV series ever made. Serenity is a spin-off from a great TV series called Firefly, and it is simply the coolest and the funnest(yes I know that aint a real word, but it works)and the most exciting series ever made. It has a bit of Sci-fi with a touch of western feelings, but mostly it's a dialogue inspired and fueled adventure to everywhere. in my opinion, when Buffy left the UPN...all we had left was Angel on the WB. But that wasn't enough...well not for me. Than Firefly came about. I was taken a back by the great filmaking, the great dialogue and the most complete story telling there was. Than a few years later....Serenity came out. And I was completely fulfilled. It was and is an awesome movie. This coming from a fan of Firefly. And if you never saw the series, you can still enjoy the movie...so what does that mean? Well, if you watch this movie, you'll always be a fan of the series, without knowing it. So rent or buy this movie, either way you'll become a fan. So watch it...like it...love it...either way you'll be walking side by side with me.
Jose

No comments: