The new easy to type home of all the crap I write.

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I WON'T BE UPDATING THIS BLOG SITE ANYMORE, IF YOU STILL WANT TO READ MY WASTE OF SPACE YOU WILL HAVE TO GO HERE

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I'M CHANGING OVER EVERYTHING TO THAT SITE. AND THAT SITE WILL BE UPDATED DAILY.

SO ADJUST YOUR BOOKMARKS

JOSE

1/18/2006

AN EX EMAILS ME

I read your girls' blog and all I kept thinking is "mygod it is Jose' all over again" no offense intended.
The way she writes and the way she thinks is just likeyou (very dramatic).
And to think you told me a longtime ago that if we ever split up you would go running
to that bitch Shelly (probably said that just to piss
me off though) and here you are with a female version
of you.
Hope this time it's real love and it lasts.
Jen


Well it's sorta true. I didn't run to Shelly, just a girl exactly like her. Season isn't exactly like me, but we have a lot in common. Because above and beyond everything else, we are each others best friends. Since the Silence is the Worst Sin and the Season Says entries, we haven't stopped talking or communicating. We both realized where this was heading, and instead of shying away, we did the opposite. We both accepted what was happening, and we fixed it. We tackled and faced the issue head on. We grew from this expierence, and became whole again. So is this real love? Yeah it is. How do I know this? Because my soul and my heart breathe life into me, when she is by my side and even when she is not.

Jose

No comments: