The new easy to type home of all the crap I write.

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I WON'T BE UPDATING THIS BLOG SITE ANYMORE, IF YOU STILL WANT TO READ MY WASTE OF SPACE YOU WILL HAVE TO GO HERE

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I'M CHANGING OVER EVERYTHING TO THAT SITE. AND THAT SITE WILL BE UPDATED DAILY.

SO ADJUST YOUR BOOKMARKS

JOSE

12/27/2005

Review of The Redemption of Althalus

This is one of those books that starts out fantasic. It has great likeable characters. It has witty dialouge. It has fantastic feel. But it has a weak ending. Sadly, for me the ending was so weak, that it actually took away from the overall enjoyment of the book. The book has gods, magic, thieves, sorcery, epic battles and affairs of the heart. I guess the way the book was feeling I expected more of a bang to finish it. But it doesn't have that. It has an ending. It fit the story. I just think it left the reader wanting, ok, so it left thisreader wanting just a little bit more.

Jose

No comments: