The new easy to type home of all the crap I write.

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I WON'T BE UPDATING THIS BLOG SITE ANYMORE, IF YOU STILL WANT TO READ MY WASTE OF SPACE YOU WILL HAVE TO GO HERE

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I'M CHANGING OVER EVERYTHING TO THAT SITE. AND THAT SITE WILL BE UPDATED DAILY.

SO ADJUST YOUR BOOKMARKS

JOSE

6/01/2005

A WONDERFUL WEEKEND

Well well well...what the hell am I gonna talk about tonight? I got Kessler's and Diet Coke w/ lime, a fresh pack of Pall Mall Light 100's and Motley Crue on the cd player. OH MY GOD I'm a FRIKKEN teen in the 80's again!! Damn it I even have my hair in a headband. Cripes I'll never grow up and I'm ok with that. Well let's start with the weekend. Saturday I met Mamey's mother, and I think it went pretty well. I came to an actualization, that when it comes to sarcasm I am but a padawan learner, and Mamey's Mother is the jedi master, I mean we're talking the Yoda that'll kick your ass kind of jedi master. Oh and if you're ever in Minocqua, WI you have to stop at the Island Cafe, because it truly rules. Awesome food, awesome ambience and some truly magnificent murals, what else do you want?? Well than on Sunday we did even less. We went to Taco Bell went to Sam Goody, because I had a 5 dollar off coupon and I bought the new Audioslave cd for only 7 bucks!!! Oh yeah and for the record, the album so truly and righetously rocks. We fooled around a lot than took some naps. Heheheheheheheh!!! We also finished watching TRIGUN. Which also RUUUUUULES!!!! Than on Monday more fooling around and some time spent on a pier with feet in a lake and just a whole lot of talking. All in all, it was an awesome weekend.
Jose

No comments: