The new easy to type home of all the crap I write.

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I WON'T BE UPDATING THIS BLOG SITE ANYMORE, IF YOU STILL WANT TO READ MY WASTE OF SPACE YOU WILL HAVE TO GO HERE

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I'M CHANGING OVER EVERYTHING TO THAT SITE. AND THAT SITE WILL BE UPDATED DAILY.

SO ADJUST YOUR BOOKMARKS

JOSE

11/04/2004

WOW IS THE TIME FLYING BY THAT FAST

Again sore from work. This is starting to become a habit. Will be getting back to that in the near future. But that's not why I'm happy. You want to know something? It's only 8 more months until the 4th of July and we can celebrate freedom by "Blowing shit up while drinking". Oh yeah can you believe it? I know I can't. TV finally belongs to the mindless masses again. There's no election crap on the TV. There's no vote for me jiberish on the radio. I won't be woken in the AM's by some recording telling me to vote. Finally. Peace and quiet. Well I got a few more notes, but I'm getting tired of sitting here so I'll be seeing you all later.

No comments: